Augustów, Poland June 11-12, 2007
First Circular and Call For Papers
The Conference Is Held Under Auspices Of
INTERREG project No 2005/041/1VL-510 “Elaboration of geoenvironmental assumptions for Geopark Yotvings in the cross-border Polish-Lithuanian area”.
IUGS-ICSU project Application of geoscience for sustainable development of cross-border areas (GEOCrossBorder).
• Neighbourhood Programme Lithuania, Poland and Kaliningrad Region of Russian Federation - INTERREG
• Polish Geological Institute
• Lithuanian Geological Survey
• Presentation of INTERREG project “Elaboration of geoenvironmental assumptions for Geopark Yotvings in the cross-border Polish-Lithuanian area” and discussion of project development
• Promoting of geological heritage of Northern and Central Europe as well as increasing of awareness concerning geological knowledge and related social problems
• To strengthen trans-boundary co-operation and promote initiatives in application of elements of the geological heritage in the sustainable development
To download this information as PDF CLICK HERE